The Role Of Hrm Within The Innovation Of Efficiency Measurement And Management Techniques: A Multiple Case Research In Smes Perpustakaan Fakultas Teknik
This study goals to identify the primary traits that typify an advanced efficiency measurement and administration system in SMEs, based on the literature dedicated to efficiency measurement and HRM. Design/methodology/approach Through a multiple-case examine methodology, the analysis deeply investigates four European SMEs. Findings In designing organisational performance measurement and management methods in SMEs, HRM emerges as important in supporting the enhancement of the maturity of efficiency measurement and the development of performance management. Through a framework based mostly on the related literature, this research identifies three conceptual propositions that highlight the principle characteristics that typify superior efficiency measurement and management techniques in SMEs.http://goyangtoto-slot.com/
- Design/methodology/approach Through a multiple-case examine methodology, the research deeply investigates 4 European SMEs.
- Moreover, it suggests some key characteristics that such a system should develop to be efficient in the target enterprises.
- Through a framework based on the relevant literature, this analysis identifies three conceptual propositions that highlight the main traits that typify superior performance measurement and administration methods in SMEs.
- This study aims to establish the main traits that typify a complicated performance measurement and management system in SMEs, according to the literature devoted to performance measurement and HRM.
- Research limitations/implications The research identifies a conceptual framework suitable to analyze empirically the function of HRM in growing efficiency measurement and administration methods at SMEs, and it lays the inspiration for future broader empirical research on this field.
Research limitations/implications The research identifies a conceptual framework appropriate to research empirically the role of HRM in growing performance measurement and administration systems at SMEs, and it lays the muse for future broader empirical studies on this area. Originality/value This paper underlines HRM as an important driver within the creation of organisational performance measurement and management systems. Moreover, it suggests some key characteristics that such a system ought to develop to be efficient within the goal enterprises.